ACG Analytics Catalyst Calendar
- This event has passed.
Puerto Rico Oversight Board Meeting
November 18, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am EST
The Board announced that its third meeting will be held Friday beginning at 8:30 AM in the El Conquistador resort in Fajardo, on the northeastern coast of Puerto Rico. The agenda includes:
- Procedures to approve out of the ordinary transactions by covered government entities.
- A presentation on the territorial government’s liquidity by the Conway MacKenzie firm contracted by the administration of incumbent Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla (Popular Democratic Party)
- Comments on the Garcia Padilla Administration’s “Fiscal and Economic Growth Plan (FEGP)” — which Rossello has said that he will replace — by selected individuals outside of government.
- Principles and a timeline for insular government fiscal plans.
- A presentation by Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority (PRASA). The agency has wanted to issue $2 billion in bonds as soon as possible, $900 million to pay contractors for work done and stopped because of a lack of funds and $1.1 billion to refinance existing debt.